Cisco Validated Designs (CVDs) present systems that are based on common use cases or engineering priorities. CVDs incorporate a broad set of technologies, features, and applications that address customer needs. Cisco engineers have comprehensively tested and documented each design in order to ensure faster, more reliable, and fully predictable deployment.
This guide covers the following areas of technology and products:
- Dynamic Multipoint Virtual Private Network (DMVPN) design and deployment over public and private WAN transport
- Transport Independent Design (TID) provides capabilities for easy multi-homing over any carrier service offering, including MPLS, broadband, and cellular 3G/4G/LTE
- Intelligent Path Control with Cisco Performance Routing (PfR) improves application delivery and WAN efficiency
- Secure connectivity protects the corporate communications and offloads user traffic directly to the Internet
- WAN quality of server (QoS) design and configuration