Many companies claim to offer enterprise grade communications solutions. But how is “enterprise grade” measured and what should you look for? This fact-filled white paper outlines 8 ways to determine whether or not your provider is equipped to offer an enterprise-grade communications solution.
Download this complimentary white paper: The 8 Criteria for Enterprise-Grade Communications as a Service
8x8 shares full technical details on what to expect from an enterprise-grade service platform that stands above the rest. You’ll learn the 8 criteria to look for including:
- What to expect when it comes to service level guarantees
- What geo-routing technology is and why it’s critical for optimizing global call clarity and reliability
- What you should look for in your communications provider’s network for global operations and superior service
- Which security and compliance certifications to expect from your provider
- Specific uptime and reliability metrics to ask your provider for
- How analytics factor into an enterprise communications solution
- Which pre-built application and CRM integrations to expect
Get all the facts when you download this free white paper!